The HPIR System
Clean, phosphatize and rinse all in one machine This
easy-to-operate system reduces labor, chemical and resource costs,
while increasing pretreatment quality. Separate wash and rinse tanks
enable the system to remain at a consistent ratio of chemistry-to-water
for a much longer duration and for continual re-use of wash water.
The three sided walls and low deck allow for easy access so that large parts fit easily with a forklift.
- Aboveground technology that contains wash water
- Chemical, water and energy savings through an efficient design
- Heated, high-pressure aqueous spray for cleaning and pre-treating
- Closed-loop option eliminates sewer discharge
- Chemically compatible construction
- Large, open surface area for easy loading
- The simple straight forward PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) allows you to program for peak efficiency
- Built-in safety features that protect the operator and the components of the machine, including:
- water level control that ensures the machine only functions when
there is sufficient water to cover the heating element and to supply
the pressure pump
- machine shutdown when filter is full
- machine shutdown in the event of an electrical overload
- The PIR is portable with a forklift
- Industrial Washing
- Die Stamping
- Metal Pretreatment
- Three pad size: 6' x 6', 6' x 12', 6' x 18'
- Walls: 6'
- Load capacity:
- 200 lbs per square foot
- maximum 1,000 lbs
- 400 lbs per square foot option (maximum 1,500 lbs)
- Reservoir: 55 gallons
- Standard filters: 10-mircon 8" x 30" filter housing
- Floor decking: 16 gauge (1/16) fiberglass grate
- Power requirements: 480 VAC, three phase, 3 wire, 60-amps
- Materials: Stainless steel frame and process tank. Anodized
aluminum extrusion posts. Polypropylene/polycarbonate sidewalls.
Powered coating finish.